Scampton air show has responded to me and are doing a car stand on both Saturday the 9th and 10th of september.
My suggestion is that we do the saturday as if anyone cant book monday off of work then they get sunday as a rest. I appreciate some people still may find this difficult if they work saturdays but i thought saturday is best as thats what we did at waddington
Please see some key points below
1. We need to be on site for 7am so its an early set off for us but after speaking to my dad i believe its only an hour away.
2. Both exibitors and passangers have to pay £20.00 pass for the day. Waddington did charge £25.00 for passangers but was free for exhibitors
3. Im proposing if enough interest we do saturday the 9th of September
4. As with anything you display your car at your own risk scampton will not acept liability for any damages. But like waddington we watched the air display from club stand
5. The day day will be a long one as we cannot leave until 7pm this is the time that the show ends
6.spaces are limited and in order to see if this is a go for motornutz id like final numbers by the end of feb as there is a lot to sort out
It might also be worth mentioning that the standard ticket price is £39 per person, and with a std ticket, parking isn't actually on the airfield but another site and you get taken to the show by shuttle bus..scampton tickets info I know how much effort you have put into chasing this cotters but it Will be a no from me though, 7pm is very late to leave! Will ask Roy what he wants to do.